[ezcol_3quarter]Welcome to the website of the Research in Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science (ROTOS) branch of OT-Europe.
We’ve Moved – www.rotosfoundation.eu
The ROTOS Foundation is one of the three branches of OT-Europe. Whilst the practice and education OT-Europe branches are well established, ROTOS is at a more nascent stage however over the last four years the ROTOS Committee, now the Foundation Board, have formulated the vision, objective aim and ambitions. A strategic plan was developed in 2020 for the work of the ROTOS Foundation over the next 3 years.
Improving European citizens’ lives through occupation centred research and science by having one strong voice for occupational therapy and occupational science research
That knowledge from Occupational Therapy and Occupation Science research will be appropriately used to inform and shape European policy and practice through a strong European profile of Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science researchers that both supports access to occupation-based knowledge for the benefit for all people in Europe, and strengthens occupation-based knowledge generation
- Establish occupation as powerful knowledge domain
- Knowledge generation, development, dissemination
- Horizon scanning
- Using research outcomes for advocacy
- Strong research leadership (Use current and previous experience of ENOTHE and COTEC in the emergence of future research leaders).
- Strong collaboration
- Dynamic research network
- Link research & researcher (either in academia or practice)
- Create opportunities for funding
- Collaborate closely with ENOTHE on research education.
- Esther Steultjens (Vice Chair)
- Alison Laver-Fawcett (Acting Chair)
- Daphne Kos (Secretary)
- Niall Turner (Lead for funding and website)
- Panagiotis Siaperas (Link to ENOTHE Board)
- Naomi Hankinson (Link to COTEC Executive Committee)
- Sasa Radic (Communications)
- Anne Lawson-Porter (2016 – 2017)
Relationship of ROTOS with OT-Europe
- Statement of principle: ROTOS is an equal partner in OT-Europe with ENOTHE and COTEC. The elected chair and vice chair will be members of the OT-Europe Executive Committee.
- The ROTOS Foundation is a registered charity in the Netherlands, KVK Number 77629779. It operates in line with the charity regulations of The Netherlands and other best practice guidelines for charitable organisations. The treasurer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The postal address for ROTOS is Orteliuslaan 750, 3528 BB Utrecht, The Netherlands.